FORST Types of Cartridge Filter:
Spun bond media filter cartridge has very high filtration efficiencies on fine particulate, along with high resistance to abrasion and chemicals. This media provides superior dust cake release properties compared to paper media. Spun bond media is particularly suitable for pharmaceutical manufacturing, powder coating or fibrous materials such as wood or fiber glass.
(1) Suitable for the filtration of very fine dust type in welding fumes Mechanical processing, pharmaceutical and construction industries And sticky dust collection.
(2) Spun bonded polyester with PTFE membrane, microspore Offers 99.99% filter efficiency.
(3) Wide pleat spacing and smooth, hydrophobic PTFE provides excellent particle release.
(4) Excellent resistance to chemical erosion.
(5) Electrochemical plate/stainless steel top and bottom, no rust Perforated zinc galvanized metal inner core allows good airflow.
1. Base media: Spunbonded polyester
2. Operating efficiency: 99.9% on 1 micron
3. Washable: Several times
4. Maximum operating temperature: 200oF/93oC
5. Abrasion resistance: Excellent
6. Chemical tolerance: Excellent
7. Optional flame retardant media(FR): To order
1. Gasket: Neoprene rubber, good at absolute hermetic seal, improving the durability
2. Inside cage: Galvanized steel, to prevent corrosion.
3. Molded top: Available in a varitety of styles and sizes to fit a wide range of Tubesheet Holes.
4. Molded bottom: Helps resist abrasive wear at the bottom of the elements.
1. Description: Excellent performance on moist, hygroscopic, or agglomerative dust.
2 Marktets: Thermal spray, welding, mining, chemical processing, metal buffing, pharmaceutical,cement, woodworking and etc.
3. Dust types: Fumed silica, metallic fume, metallurgical powders, and etc.
4. Available for collectors: SFF/XLC, SFFK, Torit DFT
5. Substitute: Donaldson, Nodic, BHA
1. Optional construction and dimensions are available on all cartridges.
2. Please contact us to make optimal filtration solutions of your applications.